Monday, January 24, 2011

Brittnee is 24!

Brittnee and I went to Stardust Diner for her 24th BIRTHDAY! Even though her birthday was on the 17th she wasn't in NYC, so we celebrated it on Saturday. I told Brittnee she could pick wherever she wanted to go and she had heard about this place from a couple of people and they all said that it has a fun atmosphere. The premise behind the diner is that the waiters sing songs from Broadway plays while you eat. It was really fun and we got to listen to quite a few songs. The menu has funny names some of the sandwiches are after Broadway plays. Stardust Diner is also famous because of American Idol two of their staff made it to Hollywood. The food is ok, but the entertainment is great!

                              
SINGING THIS IS THE MOMENT BY JOURNEY


SINGING WHEN THE LIGHTS GO DOWN IN THE CITY

 
These are the best cupcakes ever!!! For Brittnee's birthday we went to Crumb's Bakery even though it was FREEZING. I got her a Cookie Dough cupcake and myself a Cookies n Cream one. Wow mine was amazing as well as hers I am sure... I haven't had one in almost a year I forgot how good they taste. They have so many flavors and I can't wait to try them all! They are really big too, so it takes more than a bite to eat it! YUM...






I just couldn't stop looking at the BLING!!!
That is a lot of diamonds!!

No comments: