Thursday, February 3, 2011

Live with Regis and Kelly!

Yesterday Brittnee told me that Justin Bieber was going to be on Regis and Kelly and she wanted to go. I was like sure why not! I honestly didn't think we would get in it is Justin Bieber and he has a lot of crazy fans. For his book signing in NYC people camped out for three days and over 2,000 people showed up for a chance to see him. I thought there would be a lot of people in the standby line and we wouldn't be able to get in but...
We got in line at 6:20 anyway and it was FREEZING and we stayed frozen for almost three hours waiting to see if we would even be able to see the show. I think that is one of the reasons why there wasn't as many people in standby as there usually is as well as most people that would want to see Beiber are suppose to be in school, so we were able to see a live show. 

We were 18th and 19th in line and we were one of the last people that they let in. I actually got to sit in a seat and Brittnee sat on the stairs. All I have to say is that there were a lot of crying girls around who weren't able to get in and lots of girls in the audience that pretty much just screamed during the commercial breaks.


Justin is showing Regis and Kelly how to do the dougie it is apparently a type of dance move. I don't know why you can't hear them talking, but seeing all of them dancing is the funny part.
 

He was on the show promoting his new movie Never Say Never.


 Justin Bieber taking a picture with Regis, Kelly, and his grandfather.




The set is really small and it really doesn't fit many people. I still can't believe we were able to get in and see a show on such short notice! I love living in NYC!

No comments: