Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Muffins from Maine...

Some of Brittnee's family came to visit us in October of last year. They went on a cruise and stayed with us a couple of days. The cruise took them through Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Maine. While in Maine, Kim got Brittnee some muffins and jam....random I know when I think of Maine muffins don't automatically come to mind.  A couple weeks after her parents had left I was gone for the weekend and when I came home I noticed that Brittnee had been baking (a weekly occurrence so nothing new there). She had made muffins and they were gone. Didn't think much of it until she mentioned that she had looked online to see if she could buy them because they were so delicious, but they were too expensive so she didn't buy any at the time.


Brittnee seriously bought a box of muffins from Maine they were on sale so she couldn't resist... Betty Crocker you are not good enough anymore only Maine's muffins will do. I honestly can't wait to try one. I hope they live up to their name because with Brittnee they have a customer for life especially when it involves baking. She even got this cute little jar of peach jam with her purchase.

No comments: