Thursday, May 19, 2011

The world must be coming to an end...

 I have decided that May 21, 2011 might just be the end of the world because I finally have my blinds. I didn't have to work today, so I did some things I have been putting off like talking to our management company about our mice and lack of blinds problem. 

Today after I had talked to management I had the blind guy, plaster guy, and exterminator all in my apartment at the same time working. It was wonderful to see progress!


I have been waiting for these since we moved into the apartment NINE MONTHS AGO!! Our apartment is either really bright or dark there is no in between. Now we can pick if we want it to be light or dark and I can change in my room!!!!!

AH! I am so excited to have blinds especially with it getting hot hopefully this will help keep our apartment from getting too much like a sauna.

 My room has blinds this is almost better than Christmas!

 I have these glue things now to catch bugs even though I am not ecstatic about this because now I will get to see all the bugs that live in our apartment...The exterminator came today as well and I made him get every nook and cranny in this apartment. Hopefully this will help with the problem, but I doubt it will solve it.

We have also been having mice in our apartment and they get into our stove and burn to death...don't ask. I thought that they must be coming from behind the stove because that is where we seem to seem to see them, but there isn't a hole around there so we looked around our apartment and we found a HUGE one in our front closet. Now if I see any other holes I am going to get those patched up because this summer I am sure is going to be a hot one and I don't need anymore roommates!

No comments: