Friday, June 10, 2011

Row, Row, Row Your Boat!!!

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

 YES MY LIFE IS LIKE A DREAM SOMETIMES! I LOVE IT!

 
Waiting for everyone to show up... We do this a lot...
I must say that this boating trip was one of my favorite things that I have done so far in NYC. I highly recommend and it was pretty cheap for an hour's worth of entertainment.

We had ten people and so all of us were on three boats.


This place has been in so many movies.... 27 Dresses is the only one I can remember right now though. I would love to eat here I think it would be a lot of fun to be able to watch all the people get on the boats and try to figure out how to use them so they don't run into everybody. That is what we spent a good chunk of time doing in the beginning.


The water is really green and you can't see anything when looking into it. Makes me wish for the gorgeous blue water of Bear Lake!

Laura and I
Alicia and I
View from the boat. It is really relaxing just to sit and look around and enjoy the gorgeous view.
While waiting for people we saw these cute little sailboats that you rent I think and they have little motors and they are so cute!

No comments: