Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

My roommate surprised me on my birthday by decorating our apartment! First off was the lovely donut cake I thought it was very creative and cute. 

 Next off we have the hilarious decorations.  I think she had a lot of fun making all of these :) They made me feel like a kid again. I especially like the chain.







 More signs and smiley faces!
Best sign EVER because it is so true. I will never forget when I turned 24 because Harry Potter ended after consuming almost half my life. They should make my birthday a National Holiday I would totally be cool with that.
 













After work I headed to Union Square for dinner with some great girls!

 Of course it couldn't be a BIRTHDAY without DESSERT!!! So, some of us headed over to Max Brenner (amazing). This picture is my favorite I am sure you can guess why. :)














The lovely Abby and I!

All of our desserts. I will say that after we received our desserts it was pretty quiet at the table because we were stuffing our faces. I don't know a nicer way to put it. I had apple crisp wow it was wow.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Happy Birthday Wanda! It looks like a great day in the big City!