Monday, August 22, 2011

Another roommate bites the dust...

Kristen was my roommate for three months and she went back to Colorado to get married!

 So, I got another one while Brittnee is away.  Janice lived with me for two weeks while she finished up her internship.  We had a going away party for her on Friday.  Of course that night there was a major rain storm so everyone was delayed because the trains were down.  Once the trains started running again the party was able to start! 
 This lovely puddle went up to my knee and I was pretty much soaked head to toe when I got home.
 This month we have had 11 inches of rain and on average we get 4 in the month of August...


For some reason towards the end we ended up in a circle not sure why, but we had a lot interesting conversation topics start in this circle...

No comments: