Saturday, October 8, 2011

Doughnut Plant

 While I was downtown I took a picture of the Flatiron building.  I love this building it is so interesting looking, but I don't know if I would want to work in it.

  I have wanted to go to the Doughnut Plant for almost seven months.  Why I haven't just made the trip downtown or on my way home from work before now I don't know, but I finally went. 
My friend Abby and I went together and we each got two donuts so that we could taste test as many as we could.

It is a very small store and very simple, but right when you walk in the only thing on your mind is donuts and the cute pillow don't help.  I am just glad we didn't have to wait in line very long.  

The cool thing about this place is that they close when they are out of donuts.  I wouldn't want to work here on a slow day!
 Cute Abby!  It was her 26th birthday this week so these donuts were part of the celebration.
I got the Cinnamon Sugar and the Coconut Creme and Abby got Pistachio and Raspberry.  They were all delicious and I mean really yummy I will certainly be going back especially for the Coconut Creme one of the best donuts I have ever had!  If you go there take friends so you can all get something different and try everyone's.

No comments: