Thursday, August 21, 2014

Strom King Art Center - New York






Went to the Storm King Art Center. I had never heard of this before I had gone, but it is about an hour away from NYC and has small to large sculptures just chilling outside that you can walk around and see. I really enjoyed the scenery and some of interesting pieces of art. 


 These are cercopithecus. Yes...why I don't know. I don't get abstract/modern art whatever this is :D

 Weird. 

 I liked this sculpture.



 They have made this area into waves and it looks really cool from higher ground and right next to it. 







 We were trying to figure out how this is possible. Still don't know for sure. 

 When I took this picture all I could think of was teletubbies. This reminds me of their house or where they use to live. I haven't seen it in a loooong time, but that is what I thought of when I saw this. 
So green! I love it. 


This is actually made of wood and really cool close up.

No comments: