Friday, September 23, 2011

Regis & Kelly - Taylor Lautner










 Yea.. we went again.  Regis is leaving in November so why not!  

  
I can't believe that he is leaving even though I don't blame him.  I just can't wait to see who they get to replace him.  I hope it is someone cute :)  Kelly and Regis have such great chemistry I hope he comes back and visits from time to time since he lives right by the studio.



































You can't really see Kelly's shoes, but they were AMAZING! I loved them and want some even though I would only be able to wear them for about fifteen minutes before the pain started.  Beauty does pinch and in NY high heels just aren't practical!
 














He is beautiful.  I know he isn't some people's cup of tea, but really he is even more gorgeous in person.  It still feels a little surreal that I saw him.  I kind of want to see Abduction now, but I will have to see what people think before I spend $14 to see him.  This was free and he was physically there so $14 seems a little steep.


Clip from the show.














 Minka Kelly was also a guest on the show.  She is in a new TV series Charlie's Angels.  She is gorgeous, but I felt like it was like pulling teeth trying to get her to say something interesting or worth listening to.
















 Celine Dion was also on the show, but she had been previously taped the week before.  There were some older ladies in the audience that were not happy about that! 

I love going to Regis & Kelly it is such a fun experience and I can't wait to go again.  Who knows who I will see next!

No comments: