Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Montreal

 I went on a road trip over the weekend and was it sure interesting one.   Me and of my 3 friends headed up to Canada for a couple of days of fun.  The roads were wonderful and our scheduled time of arrival was around 1AM not too bad considering we are going from NYC to Canada, but 1AM was not meant to be.  Why do you ask well what else could it be than snow delayed us!!!!!!!  

 We arrived at the place we were staying at 3AM.  I am just thankful we made it there alive.  Thankfully it wasn't wet snow, but it still wasn't fun to travel in especially that late at night when no one else is on the road and I am not use to be in a car.  I forgot how restraining seat belts are and I couldn't hold still.  





 The cute little place we stayed at before we headed to Quebec City. 

 Still snowing when we woke up.  The entire trip it snowed and I mean the entire four days that we were driving and walking around. I bought some snow boots for this trip and thankfully I did or I don't know what I would have done!

 Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal Catholic church in Montreal that we visited.

 These pictures really don't do this place justice it is UTTERLY GORGEOUS and massive!!! 

 I mean really this organ is insane. 









 Yes, you read that correctly the HEART of Brother Andre...

Here is his heart even though you can't really see it, but it is there.





A nice tomb.

Of course it snowed most of the day.




No comments: