Sunday, April 24, 2011

Madagascar

We went to Madagascar at Radio City yesterday... I know random. I haven't even seen the movie, but I thought it would be cute and entertaining to go to. We were also able to get the tickets for cheap, so that worked in the show's favor. I love cheap entertainment. 

 
This is right before the show was about to start. When we sat down there was about 20 minutes before the show was about to start and really no one was in their seats they were all in the lobby. When the show was about to start in 10 minutes everyone was still pretty much still in the lobby and 5 minutes before it was about to start everyone decided it was a good time to sit down. Got to love NY standard time!
Laffy Taffy's are very hard to find in NYC you have to go to a candy store and buy them for way more than they are worth if you want some, but sometimes they are so worth it!





























 The show was cute and very child friendly. I wish I had someone young that I could of gone to the show with. I think they would of enjoyed it. The little kid next to me whenever the animals would be singing he would start jumping up and down and clapping. Even though I am pretty sure he had no idea what was going on he still knew when and how to rock out to the music.
















 The set had a lot of vibrant colors and was very simple and didn't try to overwhelm you with all the cool special effects that are possible to do now. It was just simple and got the story across. They were very creative with how they interpreted different scenes to make them interactive for children. I loved how they did the boat scene I wasn't able to get a picture because the scene was too dark, but it was my favorite part of the show. I am glad I went and watching this made me want to see the movie!
















Rachel, Brittnee, and me!

No comments: