Sunday, January 22, 2012

Max Brenner for the BIG 25!

Brittnee turned 25 this year!  She is a quarter of a century, but we aren't going to talk about that because I am right behind her. :)


 Steve being Steve.
 I decided we should go to Max Brenner for Brittnee's birthday.  She has wanted to go since we moved here and I have been twice and she has been ZERO.  I didn't even know about it until she said something about it so it isn't fair that I have been and she hasn't.  It is also the perfect place to go for a birthday because they have yummy dessert!

 I think we were all getting a little sugar high and we weren't playing with our food just our utensils!!! Nothing wrong with that!

 


 My YUMMY white cholocate strawberry shake....soooo good and look at the weird cup thingy.  Why babies and cats? I don't get it and those really aren't my favorite things.  I am sure they aren't random, but I don't understand the significance.

Enough dessert for TWO!  I liked this one you get pretty much everything to try.  I especially like the fondue it is just fun to dip stuff in melted chocolate.

 The whole gang!

No comments: