Saturday, May 19, 2012

Farewell Dinner


 
For Brittnee's farewell dinner I got some friends together and we went to dinner in Little Italy.  I am so grateful that so many people were able to make it and we were able to be seated fairly close to each other. 



Brittnee has wanted to Rice to Riches since we first moved to NYC.  We were walking around randomly one day and this place caught her eye, but she didn't go in why I am not sure, but it is a good thing because she would have become addicted to it and would have wanted to come all the time.  

 Abby and I shared because this bowl is bigger than it looks.  They need something smaller because we got mango and boy was it a lot of food and very sweet. There is a lot of interesting flavors and I don't know how people can eat a lot of this.  Kind of reminds me of baby food. 


 I thought them all together was a Kodak moment so I got out my camera and this is what I got no joke...Where is the Love? 

This is all of them acting like they enjoy me taking pictures when I tell them they better smile!!

I honestly can't believe it has been a year and a half.  I especially feel like the last six months have gone by way too quickly.  I hope she comes back to visit, because I am sure she still has a lot more to do on her list and who can resist this city??  

No comments: