Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So little time to see everything...

Since Brittnee goes to Columbia we decided to take a detour through it.

This is a cool building near Columbia that it really creepy...

Butler Library









This library is in the Spiderman movie!
Columbia Law Building

I love these stands they are all over the city. For five bucks you can have some yummy chicken and rice.
One of the coolest things I have ever seen and I don't know why I didn't think of it first. This is a Barbie Foosball Table and yes those are all Barbie's that have had their arms and feet cut off. Look at the price tag.....$25,000 who would honestly pay that much for a Foosball table comprised of Barbies...

I love FAO Schwarz it is a great place where you can spend a couple of hours and be glad I don't have kids because everything costs so much money and I would want to buy everything so that I could play with it!
This is made all out of lego's. I really don't know how people have the patience for this kind of stuff and the skill. I wouldn't even know where to start when putting one of these together. 
The world is at my fingertips! I wanted to take this globe home with me.





All of our visitors! Stacie, Susan, Kim and Steph!
My mother and I behind us is NYC!

 All of us walked across the Brooklyn Bridge it only took us about 30 minutes to cross the whole thing and the view of NYC at night is beautiful.  

No comments: