Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Girl Power!

I wanted to start out with a picture of this house that is near where I use to nanny and is right behind one of Kayla's friends house. This sucker is HUGE! I am glad that the leaves are gone or all you would be able to see is a lot of leaves. I can't imagine what the inside looks like. One of my favorite parts about living where I did was looking at all the HUGE houses. That is one of the only reasons I miss having a car I don't get to look at all the pretty houses.

  For four days last week I got to watch my girls I used to nanny! It brought back the good old days that is for sure. Maddie is in the school play and they are doing Peter Pan. These kids practice everyday for two weeks and I remember it from last year when they did the Sound of Music. I can't believe how good it was and how well everyone knew their lines in such a short amount of time. I will say this though. Kayla was Maria and I seriously never want to hear that music EVER AGAIN. That is all I heard for two weeks straight and it got old really fast. 

Maddie takes TKD and isn't she the cutest little purple belt you have ever seen! 

Master Chung setting up the obstacle course for the kids to do. Look at all the kids up against the glass. The teachers are seriously saints. I don't know how they deal with all these 5-7 year olds and keep them entertained for an hour and a half. 

Tayla, Kate, Rachel, Michelle, Peri, Olivia
Don't these girls look hot! The girls had a dance last Friday night. They were all going to get ready at Peri's house (Peri lives by Alex Rodriguez aka A-Rod) and I told them they needed to get ready at Liv's because I don't get to see them enough, so they all came over. Most of these girls practically lived at the house while I was there. Tayla and Peri I even consider my 4th and 5th child because they were around so much that I might as well of been their nannies! I can't believe how much they have grown and all of them are 16 or turning 16 this year. TIME is flying by pretty soon they will be going to college and getting married and I am going to feel like an old maid!
Tayla and Olivia


My twins...
Maddie and Kayla
Love these girls!
So of course when I leave they start getting all these fun adult toys to play with! I seriously left like two weeks after the pool wasfinished. Now they have a pool table and ping pong! Ping pong is really fun even though I am terribly lacking in talent to the point of it being embarrassing. 

Maddie is even better than me even though that isn't saying much.

No comments: