Monday, February 14, 2011

HEART Attack...

The picture above is my view on love yet I am sure there is many people that would disagree so here is a sonnet from Shakespeare. I had to memorize this sonnet when I was in high school for my humanities class and I never have forgotten it. 

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impedimets. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempest and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved, 
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
William Shakespeare

So for a Relief Society activity we were suppose to make cards for people for Valentine's Day. I really didn't have anyone I wanted to make a card for. Sorry mom I just wasn't feeling it this year. Anyway, I decided to give our door a heart attack instead. I think it is cute and I have many received compliments on it, so I am quite proud of myself! Next year I will go crazy and have the whole door full of hearts.

No comments: