Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mary Poppins


I went to Mary Poppins! I honestly haven't seen the movie in a long time. That turned out to be a good thing though because the show actually surprised me at some parts because I had forgotten what happened.  Disney just isn't the same anymore.  I want more classics!
  I wish I could fly...
Waiting for the show to start!
The lovely Janice and I.  She is my second roommate for the summer.
This is the house of the family, but they had an actual one on the stage that they would use that was really cool and huge! The sets on the shows I have seen have been amazing and have become one of my favorite things to see when I see a show.  I just can't imagine what they will so next!
The set was the best part, but I couldn't get any good pictures because of the lighting.  Since I was a nanny for a year I honestly can't believe I haven't seen this show before now.  If only everything could be solved with a spoon full of sugar :)

Mary Poppins is flying!!
The whole show was very entertaining... they had people flying across the audience, people tap dancing on the ceiling and statues that could talk and walk.  It was very well done and it was great for adults as well as children.  The two children in the show were cute and fit the part...I wish I had that kind of talent at that age!

No comments: