Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
  ~Hal Borland

Pretty much my two least favorite things in the world are being sick and snow. Yet, that is what my week consisted of. At one point there was twelve inches of snow outside. It is gorgeous, but it sucks being stuck inside because the roads are covered in ice and snow. I really hope that considering I spent the New Years sick I hope this doesn't reflect on how the rest of the year is going to be.
 
I was not in NYC for the ball drop and I am thankful for that. It was reported that 1.5 million people went was there and most of them had been there all day. Six hours for Rockefeller almost did me in I can't imagine standing all day in the freezing cold to watch a tiny ball drop that I can see when I just walk down the street. That just doesn't really sound fun to me.  

The ball is seriously tiny compared to everything around it.

No comments: