Sunday, October 30, 2011

The world must be coming to an end... Part 2

 This is the third time it has snowed in Oct. in 135 YEARS in NY!  The last time was in 1925...  The world must be coming to an end because I did not move to NYC for it to snow in Oct. that is what Utah does.  I like it here when it only snows for three months and I don't have to drive around in it.  I just hope that NY has it out of its system and it won't be snowing for a couple more month than it can come because I will be expecting it then. 



 
 I had to go to the post office to pick up a package from my MOMMY! It is only 12 blocks away so I usually would walk, snowing I took the lazy way out and took the train. 

I walked for five blocks to and from the post office.  I didn't have a dry spot on me when I got home. 

 This was what the snow looked like at 12AM and it lasted the ENTIRE DAY...


 This is the cute card my mommy got me! It was worth the trek through the snow.

This is what it looked like Sunday morning.  Can't even tell we had a snow storm!

No comments: